Soflens® 66 Toric Contact Lenses
We have recommended SofLens66® Toric contact lenses from Bausch & Lomb because these lenses:
- Are specifically designed for people with astigmatism
- Offer stable optics that minimize vision fluctuations
- Are a frequently replaced lens, providing excellent eye health
The following information will help you maintain comfortable contact lenses and healthy eyes.
Be sure to follow wearing instructions exactly as they were given to you regarding proper use of your contact lenses.Replace your lenses as instructed.
General guidelines for wearing your lenses
- Always clean and rinse your hands before handling your lenses.
- Do not use lenses that have passed their expiration date.
- Make a note of the correct lens power for each eye to avoid getting them switched.
- Discard any lens which has become dried out or damaged.
- Hot and windy conditions, as well as tasks requiring visual concentration such as working at a computer, may cause your eyes to feel dry. Look away at frequent intervals and blink often.
- Avoid getting lotion, soap, cream, hair spray, deodorant, perfume, or aerosol products on your contact lenses. If sprays are used, close your eyes until the spray has settled.
When lenses should not be worn
If you experience any of the symptoms below, you should immediately remove your lenses and allow your eyes to rest. If the symptoms persist, contact our clinic.
- the feeling of something in your eye
- excessive watering, and eye secretions
- redness of the eyes, burning, stinging or itching
- sensitivity to light and rainbows/halos around objects
- reduced lens comfort and excessive dryness
- blurred vision
Eye Care Products and Medications
- Only use eye drops and solutions that have been recommended by our clinic. Not all solutions are suitable for contact lens wearers.
- Inform us if you experience any problems with your lenses while taking medication.
We hope you enjoy clear comfortable vision with your SofLens66® Toric contact lenses.