Focus DAILIES Toric daily disposable lenses for astigmatism allow you to give up your glasses without sacrificing sharp, clear vision. They combine visual acuity with the comfort, convenience and hygiene of wearing a fresh, new pair of lenses everyday.
What is Astigmatism?
Astigmatism is a common vision problem affecting 40 to 50 percent of the population. In the normal eye, the cornea (the clear lens in the front of the eye) is round, like a soccer ball, allowing light rays to focus evenly on the retina at the back of the eye. In the astigmatic eye, the cornea is oval, like an egg, preventing light from correctly focusing on the retina.
Designed especially for correcting astigmatism, Focus® DAILIES® toric soft contact lenses give you the same vision clarity you enjoyed while wearing glasses.
- Advanced technology corrects your astigmatism.
- Physical activity is more comfortable wearing contact lenses compared to glasses.
- Lenses which are disposed of daily can be an excellent choice for allergy sufferers.
You replace these contact lenses each day, so you no longer need to worry about cleaning your lenses. You simply put them in your eyes when you need them, and discard them when you have finished using them that day. No lens care or maintenance is required. Daily disposable lenses are also a healthy choice for your eyes because they reduce the chance of protein build-up or irritation from preservative based lens care products.
How to Keep Contact Lens Wear Comfortable and Safe:
- Visit our clinic for a complete eye examination and contact lens assessment at least every 12 months.
- Never trade contact lenses with another person.
- Don't wear lenses longer than prescribed, nor when sleeping unless otherwise directed.
- If eyes become red or irritated, or you feel discomfort remove the lenses immediately and consult our clinic. Don't continue wearing lenses that cause irritation.
- Replace contacts as recommended. Consult our clinic about the recommended replacement schedule.