With ACUVUE®2 COLOURS™ Brand Contact Lenses, you can change the color of your eyes without fooling around with your eyesight. They are an easy, comfortable way to make a temporary change. ACUVUE®2 COLOURS™ Brand features a special color-enhancing layer. So you get vivid, yet natural color. Whether you re new to contacts, or looking to upgrade to the latest product, ACUVUE®2 COLOURS™ may be right for you.
- ACUVUE®2 COLOURS™ are available in a broad range of natural looking colors including 3 enhancement colors, to intensify light eyes and 4 opaque colors to change the color of dark or light eyes
- The lenses are ultra-thin and exceptionally comfortable
- UV-Blocking* for active lifestyles
- They re easy to put in and take out of your eye, so they re great for first-time wearers
- They re exceptionally comfortable ACUVUE®2 COLOURS™ is designed to be worn as a two-week daily wear lens, which significantly reduces the risk of contact lens complications. They can also be worn as a one-week extended wear with your doctor s approval.
- UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
NOTE: Long-term exposure to UV radiation is one of the risk factors associated with cataracts. Exposure is based on a number of factors such as environmental conditions (altitude, geography, cloud cover) and personal factors (extent and nature of outdoor activities). UV-Blocking contact lenses help provide protection against harmful UV radiation. However, clinical studies have not been done to demonstrate that wearing UV-Blocking contact lenses reduces the risk of developing cataracts or other eye disorders.