Take your vision to another level with ACUVUE®2 Brand Contact Lenses. Whether you re new to contacts, or looking to upgrade to the latest technology, ACUVUE®2 may be right for you.
- 7 out of 10 who wear ACUVUE®2 have better than 20/20 vision
- UV-Blocking* for active lifestyles
- Indicator mark to avoid inserting lens inside out
- They re easy to put in and take out of your eye, so they re great for first-time wearers
- They re exceptionally comfortable
ACUVUE®2 is a disposable lens designed to be worn as a two-week daily wear lens, which means you take the lenses out each night. Exceptional comfort, ease of handling, and all-around performance make ACUVUE®2 Brand Contact Lenses great.
Consult our clinic to see if ACUVUE®2 is right for you.
- UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
NOTE: Long-term exposure to UV radiation is one of the risk factors associated with cataracts. Exposure is based on a number of factors such as environmental conditions (altitude, geography, cloud cover) and personal factors (extent and nature of outdoor activities). UV-Blocking contact lenses help provide protection against harmful UV radiation. However, clinical studies have not been done to demonstrate that wearing UV-Blocking contact lenses reduces the risk of developing cataracts or other eye disorders.