The eyes are your windows to the world. Therefore, it is important to keep your contact lenses free of protein, lipids, and debris that accumulate from your tears. Frequently replacing your lenses with fresh new lenses is a good, healthy choice for your eyes. 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST™ Brand offers a healthy, convenient way to wear contact lenses. There s no lens care or messy solutions required—just wear them one day and throw them away! Enjoy the feeling of clean lenses every day with 1-DAY ACUVUE®. Experience comfort that lasts all day with LACREON™ Technology, which locks in moisture that will not blink away.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Free yourself from the hassle of contact lens solutions and enjoy a new fresh lens every day!
- The highest UV protection† of any daily disposable contact lens, blocking approximately 82% of UV-A rays and 97% of UV-B rays.
- A fresh, smooth lens that locks in moisture to the end of the day.
- Visibility tint – so your lenses are easy to see and handle Inside -Out Mark – so you’ll insert your lenses correctly every time
- Made by Johnson & Johnson, Inc. WHO SHOULD WEAR 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST™
- People who want the most convenient way to wear contact lenses
- People who want to experience comfort that lasts all day
- People looking for UV protection Consult our clinic to see if 1-DAY ACUVUE® is right for you.
ACUVUE®, 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST™ and LACREON™ are trademarks of Johnson & Johnson, Inc. © Johnson & Johnson, Inc. 2009. † Helps protect against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye. WARNING: UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed. NOTE: Long-term exposure to UV radiation is one of the risk factors associated with cataracts. Exposure is based on a number of factors such as environmental conditions (altitude, geography, cloud cover) and personal factors (extent and nature of outdoor activities). UV-blocking contact lenses help provide protection against harmful UV radiation. However, clinical studies have not been done to demonstrate that wearing UV-blocking contact lenses reduces the risk of developing cataracts or other eye disorders. Consult your eye care professional for more information.
© Copyright www.eyeconx.net 3ConX Corp. 2011