The eyes are the windows to the world. Therefore, it is important to keep your contact lenses free of protein, lipids, and debris that accumulate from your tears. Frequently replacing your used lenses with fresh new lenses is a good, healthy choice for your eyes.
1DAY ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses offer a healthy, convenient way to wear contact lenses. There s no lens care or messy solutions required—just wear them one day and throw them away! Enjoy the feeling of clean lenses every day with 1DAY ACUVUE®.
- Flexibility of full or part-time wear, great for occasional use
- Daily disposable contact lenses with UV-Blocking*
- No lens care or messy solutions required
- The no-hassle healthiest way to wear lenses
Consult our clinic to see if 1DAY ACUVUE® is right for you.
- UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed. NOTE: Long-term exposure to UV radiation is one of the risk factors associated with cataracts. Exposure is based on a number of factors such as environmental conditions (altitude, geography, cloud cover) and personal factors (extent and nature of outdoor activities). UV-Blocking contact lenses help provide protection against harmful UV radiation. However, clinical studies have not been done to demonstrate that wearing UV-Blocking contact lenses reduces the risk of developing cataracts or other eye disorders.